Game didactic goals:
– Help curious kids expand their vocabulary and learn new words.
– Learn about shapes and colors with 10 mini games.
– Teach toddlers how to name Shapes, Colors, Animals and more.
* In the Colors puzzle, your baby will learn to distinguish between different colors such as “Red” & “Yellow”.
* In the Shapes puzzle, the baby can match cards with different shapes and learn to pronounce words such as Square and Rectangle.
* In the Animals puzzle, curious infants will enjoy looking at the lovely animals illustrations and expand their vocabulary with words like: Mouse, Monkey and Fish.
– Easy and intuitive – even infants can play the puzzles.
– Safe environment for children. No ads, No pop ups.
– "Voice over" feature (can be turned off – just touch the mouth button).
– Fun animations for your little child’s enjoyment .
– Special launching price offer.
– includes 10 boards (mini games).
Hear what people say about our apps:
Dr Fisher R, Speech therapists from Boston: "Tiny Hands apps made my baby daughter say her first words ever…well worth the price”.
Mickey M, mother of 4,kindergarten teacher from NY: "The shapes and colors selection is perfect.. My little curious boy George learned so much from this game..”
Sago L, Kindergarten teacher from Brazil:.”Great set of educational mini games, all well designated for toddlers. My one year old baby is soon to be the next einstein :-).”
Related tags: download TinyHands game For babies 1, TinyHands game For babies 1 for Android