. Each of the 150+ premium storybooks in the Speakaboos library is kid tested and designed to motivate children to read more. Providing a wide variety of high-interest topics helps children discover stories around their personal interests and keep them engaged with reading.
– Motivates reading by engaging kids with text, improving comprehension, and building confidence.
– Stories & songs for children of all ages including nursery rhymes, fables, and fairytales.
– Classic books such as The 3 Little Pigs, Cinderella, Belinda’s Halloween, and Wheels on the Bus.
– Curated library of kid’s favorite topics like princesses, monsters, animals, music, and more!
– Speakaboos storybooks are available anytime, anywhere – via mobile apps and the Web, online or offline.
PARENTS & TEACHERS LOVE SPEAKABOOS FOR THEIR CHILDREN!
– “My 23-month-old daughter and I love to cuddle up and read your stories, especially the ones about fairytales and princesses. Thank you for creating such a fun, kid-friendly, safe experience for pre-schoolers!” – Ashley B., KY
– “My 5-year-old son is a reluctant reader, but Speakaboos stories on monsters and animals have really engaged him and he wants to read more books as a result! He also loves singing along with the nursery rhymes” – Karen D., CA
– “My children love Speakaboos. I teach Kindergarten and this is a great educational resource for our reading center and storytime. We recently did a lesson on Aesop’s Fables and Speakaboos was perfect!” – Lisa E., NC
PRAISE FROM EDUCATORS AND MEDIA
– Awarded National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval.
– Received an A+ from Education World.
– Named “one of the great websites” by the American Library Association.
– Described as an “impressive,” “indispensable,” and “valuable” resource for learning and literacy by Parenting, Kidscreen and Publisher’s Weekly.
– "Speakaboos will be a very handy tool while traveling. We have put in quite a bit of air and car time this summer and it doesn’t take long before our active preschooler gets bored watching back to back movies. Speakaboos offers a good, more interactive alternative." (GeekMom).
SPEAKABOOS BUILDS AND SUPPORTS LITERACY FOR CHILDREN
Speakaboos’ educational methodology encourages literacy and learning by focusing on high-interest stories and contextual interactivity, as well as through features including:
– Read-along word highlighting, which promotes word recognition among young readers.
– Clickable words so children can hear the way words are pronounced.
– Rich illustrations, sound effects, and music that keeps kids entertained.
– 3 modes of play depending on reading level: Read To Me, Read & Play, Read It Myself.
– If you like Reading Rainbow, Scholastic Storia, FarFaria, Learn with Homer and MeeGenius, you'll love Speakaboos books.
SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS FOR SPEAKABOOS – READ ALONG, SING ALONG STORIES FOR KIDS
– Subscription is offered on a monthly, or yearly basis and gives unlimited access to a rainbow of stories & songs.
– A 1-month subscription costs $4.99 and 12 months costs $49.99 or equivalent local price.
– Payment will be charged to Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription for the Speakaboos library of books will automatically renew.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and may be canceled at any time by going to ‘Account Settings’ after purchase."
Related tags: download Mike’s Search for Squirt, Mike’s Search for Squirt for Android