Alephbet Kanji takes you through the very first steps of learning Japanese Kanji. The eleven lessons cover basic topics such as pronunciation, stroke order and four character idioms. More importantly, Alephbet Kanji teaches you intuition by breaking down complex Kanji into simple radicals. The app includes hundreds of phrases and sentences, writing practices and a quick reference guide so you will be able to practice what you have learned. By the end of the lessons, you will not only know how to read every Kanji character required for the JLPT N5 level, you will also have a sense of how to read and understand characters you have not yet encountered.
* Learn to break down Kanji into small readable parts
* Includes over 100 Kanji, including all JLPT N5 level characters
* Eleven lessons that cover radicals, vocabulary, stroke order, etc
* Practice reading with carefully chosen words, phrases and sentences that you can actually read
* Write complex Kanji on the popup view
* Comprehensive Practice Mode to test your knowledge after the lessons