This free ASL / Baby sign language app has all the functionality including the fun quiz game plus 21 free signs. An optional pack of 50 more signs are available to further increase your knowledge of American Sign Language.
Why this app?
When our son was identified with hearing loss, our whole family was eager to learn sign language. We discovered that our kids benefited from interactive visual material. However, it was hard to find suitable apps on sign language specifically designed for kids with special needs. So we decided to design one ourselves.
How do children learn best? By imitating other kids! My son loves it. I hope you will too.
Tips for improvement?
**** Features ****
– Peer role models. (Relatives) of deaf kids
– Intuitive interface: No need to read. Clear tappeble images
– Easy signs: Carefully selected signs that are easy for children to master
– Fun: Includes an interactive quiz game to test your ASL knowledge
– No ads or external links: No internet connection required after download
– Optional in-app purchases protected by a parental gate
– Video: Videos can be (re)played by tapping them
– Easy navigation: Simple menu and buttons for easy browsing
– Audio: Separate audio button to hear how a word is pronounced
– For iPhone and iPad
**** Download now and learn ASL! ****
**** Signs ****
Free Signs: car, boat, subway, horse, butterfly, dolphin, fish, cat, kangaroo, mouse, donkey, walk, teacher, black, white, red, candy, ice cream, bath, book and dear.
Extra signs pack: baby, lion, bird, crying, hot dog, boy, phone, apple, toilet, drink, time, toothbrush, milk, spider, ball, beer, bicycle, bread, bus, cow, food, hamburger, house, paper, pen, pig, school, tiger, water, pig, school, tiger, water, elephant, train, yellow, french fries, tree, chair, pancake, church, monkey, shoes, bed, airplane, rainbow, umbrella, egg, key, sun, battery, moon and mail.
Related tags: download ASL Kids / Baby Sign Language, ASL Kids / Baby Sign Language for Android