Canon Print Service is a print plugin for Android 4.4 (KitKat) smart devices. It enables printing from Android 4.4 (KitKat) devices to many Canon printers via a Wi-Fi network. The plugin does NOT work as a standalone app; it is designed to work with specific Android print systems.
* You need to activate the Canon Print Service for printing using it. The Canon Print Service is not activated immediately after installation. Activate it using one of the following methods.
– Tap the icon displayed in the notification area immediately after installation, and activate the service in the displayed settings screen.
– Tap [Settings] > [Printing] > [Canon Print Service], and activate the service in the displayed settings screen.
– Canon Inkjet Printers
PIXMA MP990 series, MP640 series, MP560 series, MX340 series, MX350 series, MX870 series, MG5200 series, MG6100 series, MG8100 series, MP495 series, MX880 series, MX420 series, MX410 series, MG8200 series, MG6200 series, MG5300 series, MG4100 series, MG3100 series, MX890 series, MX710 series, MX510 series, MX430 series, iP7200 series, MG6300 series, MG5400 series, MG4200 series, MG3200 series, PRO-100 series, PRO-10 series, MX450 series, MX520 series, MX720 series, MX920 series, MG3500 series, MG5500 series, MG6400 series, MG7100 series, E560 series, MX470 series, iP8700 series, iX6800 series
– imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
– Color imageRUNNER series
– imageRUNNER series
– Color imageCLASS series
– imageCLASS series
– i-SENSYS series
– LBP series
– Satera series
– Laser Shot series
-Compact Photo Printers
SELPHY CP900 series
– Devices running Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)